Online test training for DSH at the FH Aachen
Your are going to take part in the DSH test at the FH Aachen and you have already taken part in a language course, but you could use some specific test training? Sign in for our online class!
- intensive preparation specifically for the DSH (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber) at the FH Aachen
- training for test modules reading comprehension, listening comprehension, grammar, text production
- discussion of sample DSH tests of the FH-Aachen
- advice deficites and problems
- how to successfully meet the examination tasks
- training in summaries and conversations for the oral examination
- simulated test at pdL (on-site), on consultation only
German courses for students: C1/DSH preparation
pdL’s DSH preparation courses have enjoyed best reputation for almost 30 years now. We’ll prepare you perfectly for your DSH exam. Each C1 course provides intensive DSH training in grammar, reading comprehension, listening comprehension and text production. This DSH training also includes several 6-lesson units tests structured similar to a DSH exam and is using original DSH test versions.
A unique characteristic of our DSH training is a daily listening comprehension unit, you will find no other language school offering that much practice.
Oral presentations and follow-up discussions are also part of our classes. If you feel like practising your speaking skills even more, you can do that in a small group in one of our communication courses.
As a student in one of our DSH classes you have access to additional exercises and texts on the learning platform “moodle”. Feel free to improve your language skills from any place and at any time you like.
If you finish the course successfully you’ll receive your C1 certificate. It enables you to submit you application for the DSH test at any German university. We have some DSH test places to offer to extraordinarily successful students.
Required book: “Langenscheidt Großwörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache”, ISBN 978-3-468-49048-4
More information on communication courses
More information on the test telc C1 Hochschule